|Home||» Products||» Pneumatic Parts||» Oil Drain Valve|
Oil Drain Valve
Carving a niche in the industry, this Oil Drain Valve is widely used for automobiles, construction machinery, compressors, marine engines and cooling systems. Manufactured using high grade materials and latest technology, this system is designed to carry out oil change process completely, safe and clean. The robust design, easy installation and dimensional accuracy are some of its well known features. Clients can avail this Oil Drain Valve from us in different standard specifications at marginal prices.
- Rugged design
- Simple installation
- Rust proof finish
What Are Oil Drain Valves & Their Applications
Unwanted spills and messy hands cannot be escaped with oil change done in the conventional manner. However, at times, oil drain valves can help you do an oil change in a safe and clean manner by replacing the existing drain screw. The process begins by unscrewing the cap and then putting on the hose connector through quick release. During the oil change process, oil can be drained and transferred onto the container only when the cap is locked, and the valve gets opened. If you want to disconnect the hose connector, you need to close the valve that automatically gets closed and then you simply have to turn on this cap. Oil drain valves are used in a number of applications in two wheelers, three wheelers, marine engines, cooling/chilling systems, etc. These valves are made available in raw materials like steel, stainless steel, brass, etc.
- Has universal application in cars, bikes, construction equipment, compressors, etc.
- Can be easily handled owing to the process of quick release
- The process of seal change can be eliminated
- Double outlet protection because of the presence of a protective cap as well as valve
- Protective cover helps in eliminating loss through O-ring
- Oil change can be done without employing other tools